Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Yummy Peanut Butter Popcorn


I needed to take a recipe using honey to a meeting tonight so I called my daughter who uses honey for everything.  She gave me this peanut butter and honey popcorn recipe:

10 cups air popped popcorn
1 cup honey
1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup roasted peanuts




I didn't measure the popcorn, but used 1/2 cup whole kernals that filled a large bowl when popped.





Combine honey, peanut butter and butter in saucepan and heat until butter is melted.  Stir well.



Pour over popcorn and stir until well coated.  Stir in peanuts if desired.

This was so yummy that my family (okay, mainly me) kept picking at it until it was half eaten so I had to make another batch to take to my meeting!


No comments:

Post a Comment